Yeah…gotta admit the phrase “internet porn devoured my brother’s watch [insert your own word-salad here]” sounded funky in my head before it eeeeehver came out of my mouth. I shoulda… given… that one a seeeeeecond or two mooorrrrre in the brainspace. yeah. Processing time, I am doing it wrong.
[Yep, I used the word porn! Shout out MB! Everybody drinks!]
When you totally ROCK an appointment remember that feeling! You will need that memory soon enough.
You always want work with somebody that you believe is a better interpreter than you are. It’s best though when both members of the team follow this rule.
Don’t take this Rule as legal advice, I’m just saying. According to at least one major insurance company:
“Massage therapy is qualified [as a tax deduction] when authorized by a physician confirming that massage therapy is prescribed as treatment of a specific medical condition. The physician should also include the frequency and duration of the therapy. Please retain the prescription or other order with your tax records.”
Check your zipper.
Or if a zipper is not the issue,
Make sure your skirt is not caught in the back of your panties.
Sometimes 90% of your job is to stay out of the way. But when your 10% comes up it is as important as all the other 90%
Language differences-yours to interpret.
Cultural differences-yours to mediate.
This weird interpersonal dynamic thing going on between the hearing and Deaf client-SO not your problem!